Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tea in my Cupboard

For the Tea series this week, I thought I'd show you what teas are in my cupboard right now. I'm usually a black tea kinda girl but I do have the occasional green tea available for late evenings when I don't want an extra jolt of caffeine before bed. Here's what I've got...

My new favorite, Harney & Sons Earl Grey

My favorite from when I was young (with no caffeine), Sleepytime from Celestial Seasonings.

Bigelow's Constant Comment

My holiday favorite, The Republic of Tea's Comfort and Joy

My all time favorite, The Republic of Tea's Cinnamon Plum

(Sorry for the blurry pictures, the camera was acting up last night.)

2 comments:

  1. Your post about tea is very good but I think you also try turkish tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog and thought you may like to check out mine some time.

    ReplyDelete