Friday, March 6, 2009

The Chocolate Project

I recently purchased a 10 pound bar of Guittard bittersweet chocolate at my favorite cooking store. The reasoning behind the purchase was that I needed the bittersweet for a recipe and the price was right (they were marking it 75% off because it was 'expired'). With the bar of chocolate in tow, I drove home wondering how on earth I was going to use this whole 10 pound bar and how fast it would take me.

Then it came to me, I'll start a project to see how long, how many recipes, and how much chocolate each recipe takes until I use the whole 10 pounds. And you'll get to read about it here! The first recipe is slated for this weekend and you'll get to read all about it next week. Enjoy and as Julia Child would say, "Bon Appetit!"

1 comment:

  1. I always tried to raise you as I thought was best and by the looks of this blog entry, I've done very well. I just hope I get to sample some of the results of the "ten pound bar"!
    Mom :o)

    ReplyDelete