Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Terrain Spring 2010

Lately, I've been getting my 'garden' ready and planting my herbs and tomatoes in preparation for the growing season. Even though I live in an apartment and have a small bit of land, I always want to have flowers and herbs and even some vegetables growing. I didn't have much luck last year growing tomatoes in the ground, so I'm going to try growing them upside down and see what happens. Today I wanted to show you some of my favorite garden and outdoor products at one of my favorite outdoor stores, Terrain. Terrain has a great mix of vintage and contemporary garden products and you can purchase them through their online store. I hope this gets you in the gardening mood and you want to go out and till up your ground and plant something!

Terrain Spring 2010

Items in this set:

No comments:

Post a Comment