Friday, April 23, 2010

My Spring Wedding Outfit

A couple of days ago I showed you an idea for an outfit that I was using as a model for a wedding that I am attending in a few weeks. While on the search for said outfit, I came across this cute blue dress at Target and knew that it was the perfect color for this wedding. I decided to pair it with these yellow shoes from Target that I bought last summer and so the color scheme went from there.

In order to stay within my budget, I also decided that I will use my new Liberty of London wallet as my clutch for the night because it has a pocket that I can put lipstick and kleenex in (because I ALWAYS cry at weddings). I also found a yellow scarf at Charming Charlie and a great set of clunky yellow beads online. All-in-all I think this outfit came together nicely, don't you think? Now, on to Chicago for the wedding!!!

Spring Wedding 2

Items in this set:
Dress: Target, $40
Wallet: Target,$17
Wood Beaded Necklace: Poland by Mail, $17
Shawl: Amazon, $18
Shoes: Target: not available anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment