Friday, September 24, 2010

British Week - Union Jack Bunting

For the last day of British Week, I wanted to share with you a fun project I did recently for a party I had with some of my girlfriends.  We try to get together once a month and have a dinner party where everyone brings a dish.  Sometimes we choose a theme and this month was British Nite.  We had fish and chips, a ploughman's platter and a great autumn fruit pudding for dessert.

Since I hosted the night at my place, I decided to make a bit of themed decor to hang around my apartment.  I made banners with the Union Jack flag with blue papers and red Japanese tapes.  As an added bonus for British Week, I decided to have a download for all of my readers of these banners.  Here are some shots of the banners and how I used them for British Nite, but you can use these in many different ways to add a bit of British flare to you party or home.  Thank you again for joining me for British Week and I hope you have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment