Friday, February 26, 2010

Daffodils and Spring

I think I am going to go on a hunt for some daffodils this weekend. I need some flowers to brighten up my apartment and daffodils seem like just the thing. Check these gorgeous ones out over at Design*Sponge this week.


Pictures: Design*Sponge

I also just ordered Grow Great Grub by Gayla Trail and can't wait for it to arrive! Then I can start planning my spring planting. I'm going with some friend next week to a local nursery called Petals from the Past and will be excited to show you some pictures from our trip. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I saw the wonderful post on daffodils at DS. Just a shout out for St. David's Day (Welsh National holiday) on Monday, 1 March. Daffodils & leeks, very important.

    Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a wonderful read. I too have a small space for a garden...I do wish it was bigger...I love fresh and organic and homegrown produce. It's also one of my favorite activities with my kids.

    ReplyDelete