Monday, August 24, 2009

Vera Bradley Frill Collection

Being from Indiana, I am a big fan of Vera Bradley which is based in Fort Wayne, IN. I've loved their line of quilted bags and accessories ever since their inception in 1982 (my birth year). My mom and I have always been big fans and I even received quite a few pieces as my high school graduation present.

Vera Bradley has recently had some gorgeous, vibrant colors in their collection of bags and accessories available (I love the purple punch wallet that I bought a couple of months ago). But my favorite line is their new Frill collection. This collection is geared toward a younger crowd with an emphasis on bags to take and use at school. Here are a couple of pieces and colors from that collection. I can't wait to purchase a So Over It in Blue Rhapsody!


All pictures via Vera Bradley.

1 comment: