Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Benevolent Postcard Society


I'm so excited about a new project that I've recently joined in on. It's called The Benevolent Postcard Society. I can't remember where I first saw this group, probably on one of the blogs I follow, but the idea is that as a member, you will receive a name and address each month of someone in the group. You are then supposed to send that person a postcard on the first of the next month and in return, you'll receive a postcard as well.

It's a project that Lori Langille created when she wanted to do a postcard exchange and art project all in one. Her goal is that after the end of the year, everyone in the society will send her their postcards and she will do an exhibit of every one sent. She is also planning on putting a book together for all of the members and those of us who don't live close enough to Canada (where she lives).

I can't wait to send out my first postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment