Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bella's Wedding Dress

I know I'm a little late in joining the Twilight bandwagon, but nevertheless, I finally did. I recently finished reading the four book series and have to say that it is one of the best series of books I've ever read. I was skeptical when the series first came out and became so popular, I mean, who wants to read about a human falling in love with both a vampire and a werewolf! But once I started reading the books, I couldn't put them down! I'm now completely obsessed with all things Twilight and can't wait for New Moon to open in November.

With that being said, I found this great piece over on In Style's website yesterday where they have asked some of the top designers to sketch what they think Bella's wedding dress from Breaking Dawn would look like. My favorite is Erin Fetherston's, what's yours?

Monique Lhuillier


Zac Posen

Prabal Gurung

Max Azria

Lela Rose

Erin Fetherston

Christian Siriano

Brian Reyes


Badgley Mischka

All pictures via In Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment