Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Joules Traveling Outfit

I start my vacation this week and I can't wait! I am traveling up to the Chicago/Northern Indiana area for my friend Sara's wedding (remember her Save-the-Date postcards and Wedding Invitation?). In honor of my vacation, I decided to put together a great ensemble fit for travel. These pieces all come from the British clothing company, Joules. I recently found Joules via my UK Country Living Magazine and have been coveting everything they offer. A great mix of classic pieces that every woman should have and they offer classic colors mixed in with a bit of whimsy. I hope you enjoy their line as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is adorable! I Love chic looks that are beyond comfortable at the same time. This is perfection!


    PS My giveaway ends tonight! Come check it out!
    Beatriz.
    http://www.thatgirlinpearls.com/2010/05/pearl-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete