Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pin It Forward


I just wanted to stop by and quickly let you know about a project that I am participating in. Pin It Forward is a new blogging series that sfgirlbybay has started in conjunction with a new online photo tagging site, Pinterest. I have signed up for this new series and one of the perks in participating is that all of the bloggers get to be guinea pigs in trying the new Pinterest site out. I am so excited and hope that you will join me on June 8 for my post titled "What Home Means to Me." Here is the schedule of who is participating and when. As you can see, there are a lot of talented bloggers out there participating. I hope you will stop by during their scheduled times and read about "What Home means to Them."

As you can tell, I've been doing a lot of work on the blog and hope to have it finished by next week. Until then, I hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment