Monday, March 29, 2010

Galison goodies

A couple of weeks ago I entered a contest that Galison/Mudpuppy had via their email list. They have a new design of desk accessories called Songbirds that they are debuting on their site and the contest was to name the tune that is incorporated into the new design. I emailed back my answer, not thinking anything about it and got an email a couple of days later saying that I was one of their winners!


I received a package from them this past week with the new Songbirds products and I have to say that they are very cute and colorful. They have everyday journals, sticky notes, social notes and mini journals available in the line. You should head on over to the Galison/Mudpuppy website as they have some great desk accessories and office supplies that would brighten up any office.

Image: vintage yankee

1 comment:

  1. Well, Yeah! Don't you love winning things??? (Its Mary, Leslie. I have no clue how to sign in as anything but anonymous - sorry!) So will we get to see any of this at work?

    ReplyDelete