Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Benevolent Postcard - September


As you know, I signed up to be a part of the Benevolent Postcard Society for the next year. This past weekend I received my first postcard in the mail, all the way from London, England (my favorite city of course)! My postcard is from Carrie who lives in London with her musical boyfriend and has a flat full of fabric, paint, paper and pencils. She is originally from South Africa and says that one day she might even go back and be an organic farmer.


How cool is it to get a postcard from someone you don't know and with just one paragraph, feel like you could be best friends with them. It would be fun to meet Carrie one day or at least correspond through email. Maybe through our Benevolent Postcard Society blog, we'll 'meet up. Can't wait to send out my October card and get a new one in return!

To see pictures of all of the Benevolent Postcard Society cards sent, visit our flickr page.
My postcard is illustrated by Cornelia O'Donovan: blog, flickr, store

No comments:

Post a Comment