Monday, August 23, 2010

F. Scott Fitzgerald + Coralie Bickford-Smith

First off, I would like to apologize for my absence over the past couple of weeks.  I have been extremely busy at work this month and have not had the time to post.  I promise that will change in the coming weeks and I should be back to regular posting from now on.

Now to the good stuff! If you haven't seen these by now, I am completely smitten with the new set of book covers that Coralie Bickford-Smith has produced for a series of F. Scott Fitzgerald books.  These books are reminiscent of the 1920s and exude very high taste and class.  I love the art deco designs she uses and the gold, white and black tones.  I think these are going to be added to my list of 'pretty books' to purchase some time soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment