Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My heart belongs to a wolf...

For those of you who have been in a hole the past few weeks, tonight The Twilight Saga: Eclipse opens at midnight and yours truly will be one of the die-hard fans in line to see it!  I am even hosting a Coffee Party prior to the movie so that my friends and I can make sure we will stay awake for the entire thing.  In honor of the opening of the next installment, I wanted to share with you a few photos that Eclipse Director, David Slade took during filming.  David is an amazing photographer and these are a few shots that he shared via his twitter account last fall when Eclipse was in production.  They are of various places and objects that you will see in Eclipse.  See if you can guess where they were taken!

Bella and Edward's Meadow

Grass at La Push

Bella's Red Truck Headlight

Grass at Swan House

TEAM JACOB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment