Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Party

This past weekend, I had a Holiday Party for some of my girlfriends. We each provided something to eat and had a fun Dirty Santa gift swap. I provided the location and the main meal which consisted of Nigella's Pumpkin and Goat's Cheese Lasagna, a spinach salad with warm bacon vinaigrette and the best french bread from Continental Bakery. The girls provided beverages and appetizers consisting of stuffed mushrooms, marinated cheese with basil and tomatoes, desserts of Bourbon Balls and the most amazing Peppermint Meringue Cake with Chocolate Buttercream from the most recent edition of Bon Appetit. Here are a few pictures of the night!

My candle centerpiece

The table festooned with red and blue.

Each place setting had a napkin that my mom embroidered with pale blue snowflakes.

Pumpkin and Goat's Cheese Lasagna

Melanie's Peppermint Meringue Cake with Chocolate Buttercream

Pictures by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment