Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I would make a list of all of the things I am most thankful for. I hope you are able to spend tomorrow with family and friends and that you get to enjoy a stomach full of delicious food! Have a great Thanksgiving and for those of you brave enough to venture out, Happy Shopping on Friday!
I am thankful for...
1. The blessings that God has given me and his promises to take care of me no matter what.
2. My wonderful, hilarious and crazy family.
3. My supportive, awesome and fabulous friends.
4. My cute and sweet cat, Paddington.
5. Road trips to visit friends in far off places.
6. Sales at Anthropologie, Target and Williams-Sonoma.
7. The love of cooking given to me by my mother and grandmother.
8. Great books that I can't put down when I start reading them; i.e. Harry Potter, Twilight & Jane Austen.
9. The one magazine that is still in print and I LOVE!
10. Leftovers from Thanksgiving so that I can make a sandwich with a 'moist maker' in the middle.
Pictures via Martha Stewart.