Monday, October 26, 2009

2010 Calendars

I've been seeing a lot of 2010 calendar ideas lately. It has inspired me to find my 2010 calendars early this year. I usually purchase a big one for my desk at work and a smaller one for home. Last year I purchased a JHill Design calendar for work and a generic English Garden calendar for the apartment. This year however, I think I am going to change it up a bit and purchase this tea towel calendar from Hello Handmade for home and frame it for my living room.


I also spotted a small Charlie Harper calendar at Barnes and Noble this weekend that I'd like to get to put above my desk at home.


Which leaves my work calendar and I've been eyeing the Cavallini & Co. calendar line which is always gorgeous and has a great vintage flare. I especially love the Flora & Fauna calendar for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment